Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Warm Fuzzy Story

Today Russ and I went into Ipswich and poked around the shops there. I tell you, at the moment shopping hasn't been that fun for me do to lack of funds. I've been trying to save what I can spend on Christmas presents and that's as it should be I suppose. Anyway, as we were walking around I was pointing out the things that I thought were nice to Russ, particularly a cute black top. When we were finished shopping and ready to head back to the car Russ said that he'd like to go back to the store the black top was in and he would like to buy it for me. I was really touched and thought it was really sweet. He'd been waiting for me to point out something I liked so he could take me back to buy it. He does a wonderful job of making me feel special and loved in lots of ways. Maybe if I get a chance I'll post a pic for public ooooo-ing and awwww-ing :)

5 comments:

Norma Jean said...

FUnny. I was just telling Trista today how I wanted that. A guy to make me feel loved and special. YOu're a lucky girl Jenny.
Miss youloads!

Steve said...

Hey Jenny,
You are very special and I'm so pleased you've got a guy who recognises that and takes so many opportunities to let you know how special you are and how much he loves you. Russ is a great guy and you deserve each other!! I'm so pleased to hear of your warm fuzzy :-)
God bless you.

Lots of love,
Steve

PS - It's kinda quiet here without you - come back soon :-)

.leanne said...

Ever cute Jenny. I hope you have a great christmas with your family. Ring tones are the extent of our fun here -- there will be no (i repeat no) trips to the airport if the boys have pens in their hands, and there certainly won't be any drawing on faces...

Norma Jean said...

wow i moved to the bottom of the list....ouch...

Pyrobutterfly said...

AWwww! That is adorable! You are so lucky Jenny!.
May God bless.
Keri