Friday, April 06, 2007

6 quirks

so i've been tagged by tanys
6 weird things...

premise: blog a blog about six weird things about yourself. Then "tag" via intarweb 6 other people to do the same thing. Don't forget to let them know on their own Bloggy Mc Blogs that they've been inter-tagged.

End result: everyone gets to learn about your lovely little quirks

here we go...

1. When I get up in the mornings I always take my alarm clock with me into the bathroom so I know exactly how much time I have for each bathroom activity. (shower, dry off, hair, makeup etc.) That way I know if I'm running a bit late then I'll have to shave minutes off certain activities.

2. If I can't sleep at night one of the first things I'll do is put my hair up if it's down because that way it's out of my face, therefore, I should be able to sleep better....you said this was about quirks! Or if my room is a mess I'll clean it because it reduces at least the physical amount of clutter around me.

3. Whenver I eat ice-cream (and this is a family trait) I never eat the full amount of ice cream that I scoop onto the spoon. I always eat it in two bites, sometimes three.

4. I always put cutlery "handle down" into a dishwasher. My mom said it made sure the part you ate from got the cleanest.

5. I hate watching tv if there's clutter around. If I can't fully be bothered to clean I'll at least make everything on the tables around into neat piles.

6. I always leave at least 2 cm on the bottom of my bananas. I always want to make sure I don't get that "spider leg" part in my mouth!

ok and now for the tagging..

Russell, Steve and Heather and Karyn (because you haven't blogged in forever girl!)

2 comments:

Steve said...

Thanks for the tag, boy you're strange ;-) Wait til you see mine!

1. I never knew that one!
2. Can't really associate with that one! :-)
3. I don't eat ice cream, I just get it thrown at me by Canadians.
4. Me too - so the prongs of the forks don't go through the holes in the cutlery holder.
5. If only I'd know how to annoy you sooner :-)
6. That is TRULY quirky!! :-)

Thanks Jenny that was fun! Better think of my own now!

God bless you,
Steve

tmosh said...

ew spider legs! i think i'll be grossed out everytime i eat a banana now...lol