Friday, July 14, 2006

The end but only the beginning

This is it. My last day in England before returning once again to Canada for the summer. I thought I'd take a few minutes out of packing to write a few words. Only a few, though, I REALLY need to finish packing.

I can't believe this year has gone by so fast. So much has happened. A lot of which I think I need to sit down and process. This summer will be good for that because I'm hoping to have a lot of time to just be still. I really think I need it so I'm going to try really really hard NOT to get busy during my time at home.

I really have been blessed in so many ways through being in England and by so many people. It's been hard at times and I've been up and down a lot but God has been so faithful. He's been with me every step of the way and He's been stretching me and teaching me new things as I step into new experiences.

As I'm packing this morning I'm finding myself in a state of many different emotions. I'm sad to be leaving, relieved to have a break from the chaos that life can become, anxious to see how everything works out but trying to keep my anxiety in check while trusting God. I'm nervous but excited to see what's going to happen. Please keep me in prayer if you think about me at all.

I will see some of you soon and I will see some of you guys in September.

Much, much love and blessings
Jenny*

...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil 1:6

2 comments:

Norma Jean said...

Jenny ill be so sad if i dotn get to see you ....i miss you so much ...maybe i could fly to wherever you are....maybe i could win the lottery too ...lol....but seriosly ..once my car is fixed i would even be willing to drive.....thats how much i miss you ...crazy huh ...anywya ...gotta go ..love you lots...NJ

tmosh said...

you should be in canada by now - welcome back eh?
love you Jenny and hope you had safe + adventurous travels!