Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Lament of A Busy Schedule

Why oh why does life have to be busy?? Living according to a schdule that runs minute by minute until you have to schedule 5 in for yourself to remind you to actually breathe! Sometimes it does my head in. That is my complaint, bah...I'm looking forward to going home for Christmas.

I had a nice time in Tamworth this weekend. I went down on Friday night and came back Monday morning. It was nice to hang out with the folk down there again. I met some new people, neither of them English. In fact one was American and one was Argentinian. Both very nice people. I was encouraged to create an argument with the American. For some reason people thought it would be fun for us to fight it out as rival nations. Crazy English people. I participated in a pub quiz and the team I was on managed to win. I was very proud although most of the credit has to go to Mr. Andrew Passey and his wealth of knowledge. We couldn't have done it without him. I think he coped surprisingly well considering he was on a team with myself (who's knowledge of English news and politics is somewhat lacking), Noellia who's from Argentina and doesn't speak that much English and Catherine. I think we were able to help when it counted though. Fi and John were lovely as usual in letting me stay with them while down. They even took me to their posh gym where they are members.

Anyway, I'm going to leave this blog at this. I'm feeling a bit unenthused at the moment which could be due to the fact I was up at 4:45 on Monday and have been having late nights and early mornings since....the lament of a busy week yet again. Don't get me the wrong way, life is good just somewhat dulled through tiredness.

Until another, hopefully more alert post, farewell.

Jennifer Beth Mosher

5 comments:

Steve said...

Hey Jenny,
I'm glad you had a great weekend in Tamworth, sorry I forgot to ask earlier - too busy!

Being busy is one of those things that is not only annoying, but can also be embarrassing unless you carefully check your typing. I don't know how many times I've accidentally put an extra 't' in the word, usually because I'm typing fast because there's a lot to do.

The problem is that you end up talking about how busty you are which I'm sure is not an appropriate topic for a blog.
I am very busty at this moment, so I'd better finish this comment here :-)
Looking forward to seeing you in less than two weeks, when hopefully things will be a lot less... er, frantic?

Steve :-)

Anonymous said...

hey, I finally came to check out your blog. "busty" hey? I'm not going to ask. Don't stress too much, you'll live longer.

Anonymous said...

oh I forgot, always gotta leave a word of encouragement or wisdom. *new moto* So here it is, "Make sure to take time for yourself, it was the first thing Jesus did."

Jenny said...

Steve you had me paranoid that I'd made a spelling error on my blog and so I went back to make sure I hadn't misspelled busy...phew I didn't. LoL, wouldn't be the first time I'd made a mistake like that!

Just out of curiosity which Matt is this?

Steve said...

Hey Jenny,
Sorry to scare you! It was just that I mistyped it twice trying to write the first paragraph of my comment - impressive given that I only used the word once! It sort of got me off on a tangent - I lose track of the number of times I get that word wrong, and Heather admitted to the same!

Bless you