Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Canada Ceilidh



(Some of the team going to Canada working hard)











As I mentioned last week we had a Ceilidh this past weekend to raise money for the team going to Canada this summer. It was a great success as well as great fun! It's was very similar to a square/barn dance but the music was different. I don't think we'd have "The Flying Scotsman" as a tune at any of our dances!

Some friends I've met that are away at university during the year were up so I was able to hang with them and was shown how to "properly" dance. Basically that meant spinning as hard as you can until you get bruises on your arms! And Mike says I'm violent!! My shoulders were so sore the next morning! Anyway here are some more pictures for you all to look at!


(Sophie and Ellie)














(dancing with Murphy)














(Murphy, Richard, Lisa and I)

1 comment:

tmosh said...

lookin good hottie!!