Friday, April 14, 2006

Team Lego




















































I had a really fun time in Tamworth this past weekend and first part of this week. It was great to see Fiona again, she's so much fun and it was also awesome to see Angie!!

Quick story to explain the lego t-shirts. Fi, Angie and I went into Birmingham on Tuesday to shop and while we were in the Bullring Fiona wanted to take a look in the Lego store to see if she could find a birthday present for John. While she was looking Angie and I were wandering around and Angie all of a sudden said she really liked the staff work shirts and then asked if she could buy one. The manager came back and said she could have one for £10. She wasn't sure if she should buy it for that price or not so I jumped in and asked if we could have 2 for £15. Unfortunately he said 2 for £20 which wasn't a deal but we ended up buying the shirts anyway and then wore them bowling that evening for a youth thingy that Angie was involved with. It was a blast and we had so much fun!

We also went and saw the Ringer that evening. Hilarious! I would definitely recommend it!

Anyway I need to run, I'm procrastinating from packing at the moment. Tomorrow I'm off to Capernwray and I'm really excited!!! I'm not sure how often I'll get a chance to blog while I'm there but I'll do my best!

Love and blessings,
Jenny*

1 comment:

Steve said...

Glad you had a fun time in Tamworth, but your time away has raised some ugliness within me. I know jealousy is a sin, but I can't help myself, those Lego shirts are so neat!

I hope you're having an awesome time in Capernwray (yes I have just realised there is another 'r' in the middle and I've been spelling it wrong all this time!), we'll be in touch.

God bless you and lots of love.