Monday, October 02, 2006

Back!

I finally made it back to Morpeth after a rather unsettling experience going through customs in Gatwick! After a rather thourough inquisition I was let through and Russell and I booked it as fast as we could out of the airport and back to his hometown. We made it just in time for his church's service which was really nice, although I was heavily jet-lagged by that point :)

I had a lovely time in Suffolk meeting Russell's family and seeing some of the villages in the area. We were also able to make it to London for a day and we saw The Phantom of the Opera which was AMAZING! It was such a fantastic experience and it was an incredible production!

I started work again today. It was nice to have a week to adjust to the time change before arriving back into the Mustard Tree Trust Office.

I'll try to blog more frequently but until then here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks of Russell's visit to Canada and my visit to Suffolk!



(Russell and in front of my house in Canada)




(In Merrickville with Mom and Dad)


(At the abbey ruins in Bury St. Edmunds)







(St. Paul's Cathedral in London)


(Trafalgur Square)

Her Majesty's Theatre in London



2 comments:

Russ said...

I know I'm biased, but I think I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world! Thank you Jenny for a fantastic two weeks together. Canada was amazing, Suffolk was...rushed, but I loved being with you and your family and my family thought you were fantastic.

God bless you sweetheart.

A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

HOLY CRAP Jenny you look gorgeous! As always, of course but even moreso....