Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Want It To Be Sunday!

Argh to the phone and to door buzzers. Whoever invented those noises should have to sit in a room listening to them for 72 hours. That should've been the test as to whether they were appropriately suited or not. Or perhaps it should be the punishment. At the moment they are both annoying me profusely!

I want it to be Sunday! Nikki and I were both chanting this earlier while banging the desks. Sunday means this week, and all it's early mornings, will be over and it also means that Angie arrives. Hooray for Angie. I think everyone needs an Angie. Talking to her for 10 minutes is like being transported to a beach and sitting in the sun...it just makes you happy. Exercise makes you happy as well because of the endorphin release but I haven't been able to do any for the last 3 days because of work. Perhaps I'm going through withdrawal. The other reason I'm looking forward to Sunday is because it means it's half term which also means I get to see Russell :)

Until then, onward I plod through early morning assemblies and late nights.....never have I learned to appreciate my bed so much.

3 comments:

tmosh said...

sounds like exciting times ; )just wait - soon it will be the hussle + bustle of Christmas!

tmosh said...

and so how was the long awaited sunday?

.leanne said...

Jenny freaking beth. I miss you. Just thought i'd let you know.