Wednesday, October 12, 2005

miscellaneous

A brief debriefing of a coupe things that are notably exciting for me:

I was able to celebrate Thanksgiving in England. Turkey!!! I had a thanksgiving meal with the family I'm living with and a few friends and...I even baked a pumpkin pie! Sophie and Francesca went out and collected some leaves for me and I made leaf chains to decorate the cubboards and I made a ring of leaves originally as a centrepiece but I ended up wearing it on my head! It was very festive and Thanksgiving-like.

Also,

I'm coming home for Christmas!! YAY!

(more details on my comings and goings soon)

1 comment:

Norma Jean said...

Youre coming home for christmas?!?!?!?! YAY! good job i wasnt planning to fly over to visit you then .....:P lol any chance i may get to see you? Love you lots...miss you tonnes.