Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Agent Dollface: Hitwoman

I disposed of a dead body today. It was my first and I was surprisingly calm about it. I thought for sure when this day came I was going to be a wreck, an emotional disaster, but I was very cool and collected. But I suppose with a nickname like Agent Dollface what else can I be but smooth? (For those of you out of the loop Agent Dollface was a nickname bestowed upon me by my darling Father during times of play when I was younger)

The body was being kept for disposal in a holding tank at 11 Edward Street. The tank was full of water as well which hadn't really helped in preserving the nice features, especially as the skin had turned a sickly, translucent white, much like ET when he was dying in the film. I think this is the reason I was called in. The original hitwoman couldn't handle the sight but since I have a fairly strong stomache she called me for reinforcements. I think growing up with brothers and having to put up with their disgustingness helped me develop this strength of character. The body wasn't floating either for some strange reason, it had lodged itself inbetween rocks at the bottom. I had to grab at it with a net for a few minutes before I could losen it. My co-worker removed herself from the room as I went to work. It was over in less than 5 and the body was placed in a bag and then in a bin in the back alley. Hopefully it will be removed before it attracts any unwanted attention from the neighborhood felines.

Now how to tell the family members...

2 comments:

Steve said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!
How could you???
And we offered for you to live with us again? What were we thinking??
Sob, sob, heave, sob, blubber, blubber, blubber, splutter.

:-(

Steve said...

But thanks for clearing up after yourself. ;-)