Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Start Soon

I got the job with Christian Horizons. Yay! The interview went well and as soon as it was over one of the managers said she was 100% confident that as soon as all my references came in I would be set up with an appointment to view one of their homes. They have you do that before they hire you to give you a chance to see if it's actually what you want to do and whether or not it's what you were expecting. No sooner had I filled out a written question for them when I was asked to hold on because they had my third reference form and were trying to set me up with an appointment. I ended up going to view a home right then and there. It was a home of about 5 residents, 1 gentleman and 4 ladies and they're all a bit elderly. I met the project manager and she showed me around and we set up an appointment for Thursday to start the hiring process. I have to come back and fill out lots of forms and have a criminal records check done etc. Hopefully soon I will start my first shift!

I'm so glad it's all worked out. Thank you so much for all your prayers :)

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hey Jenny,
Well done, that really is great news. I'm sure we'll call soon to find out more and catch up with the rest of your news.
God bless you.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job, Jenny! :)