Friday, January 12, 2007

Is She Starbucks Material?

This has been a good week because:

I have the best finace in the world and we're getting married!
I have a wonderful, supportive family!

I got my health card within 20 minutes!
I was able to get my drivers license switched in 10 minutes without jumping through hoops!
The trip to the dentist yesterday wasn't too too painful! (Although I do have to go back again...twice)

.....and.........drumroll please!.........

I got a job interview for Monday!! Watch out all you coffee lovers you might see me behind the counter of Starbucks soon!

(Got any tips Leanne?)

4 comments:

tmosh said...

wow jenny that is awsome! look who happens to be one of the top 100 employers in america... http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2007/full_list/
hope you don't hate me for the tp comment ; )
my tip - be the best barista you can be - after all you got your start at Ze's : )

tmosh said...

oh yea forgot to mention i'll be praying for your interview too and i didn't call cause it was very late when i got home... :(

Steve said...

Hey Jenny,
How'd the interview go yesterday? I was praying for you. Thought you'd like to know we prayed for you and Russ in the youth group too.
Bless you,
Steve

Russ said...

Well I have finally worked out how to get back into your new look blog! I am such a technophob! I miss you sooooo much! I am out of bed today, but still feeling pretty ropey - but no more passing out which is good. I love you. x