Monday, August 29, 2005

Myself

I found this in a one of my old journals. I wrote it just before I left for England last August.

myself
underneath
bitter resolve
shaky
crumbling
fragile, hurting, exhausted
ancient walls
emotional traditions
rusted locks, dominating, hindering, stopping...Frustrated
powerless
generational insecurities
brokenness
....the cry! Between cracks...."from deep to deep"
light!
Hope!
steady...steadfast
spreading
transforming
victorious
strong
unbreakable, Rock solid
truth
security
Love! Love! Love! Love!
..."covers a multitude of sins!"...Loved!
forgiveness
acceptance
new
completely new!
..."the old has gone!"...
..."forget the former!"... Righteous
change
invisible
blinding
evident
cleansing
purifying
refreshing
peace
rest
..."lay down your burdens"...
comfort
encompassing
enduring
endearing
lovely
beautiful
rejoice!
yours!
mine!
all!
...His
Him
..."I am my Beloved's and He is mine..."
life
forever
abundantly
no end.

No comments: