Monday, August 08, 2005
















Wow, I arrived in Canada on July 16 and already it's been 3 weeks! Time sure flies! I had an amazing time with my team from England. It was so much fun having them over in Canada and ministering with them. I really do love them all. The first week we were here we went up to a Native Reserve in Northern Saskatchewan called Southend. I'd been there twice before already but never in the summer. The scenery was beautiful. Southend is called Southend because it's right on the Southern tip of Reindeer Lake. We had a great week doing a afternoon vbs with the kids and just hanging out with them.

Our second week was spent in Lloydminster helping out with a 5 day VBS there. The last week we spent relaxing a bit and headed out into the Rockies for a bit of sight seeing.

I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had. There were so many adventures and things to laugh about that I would have to sit down for a week to write them all out. Hopefully once I get to Ottawa and have some time on my hands to relax some of them will be recorded. I always intend to journal everything on a trip like this but it doesn't usually happen.

The team went back on the 6th of August and it was so hard saying goodbye. When you're with people so closely for a time they become like family and I can't wait to see them all again when I go back to England in September.

Anyway I should get outside today so that I do not turn into a blob. There are some more pictures of the last three weeks on my msn space so go check em out!

God Bless!

No comments: