Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Belated Happy New Year

Well, I'm back in England! Sorry for the delay. I managed to make it back with Air France without too much hassle and only a few delayed flights, not enough to cause me to have to stay overnight in a hotel again. (For the Veggie Tale fans I realised while in my hotel room in Boston, that I can now say I've been to Boston in the Fall!)

Christmas was sooooo good and I had an amazing time with my family and it was great to see Steve and Heather again. I will be able to post pictures soon as I was able to buy a digital camera with some Christmas money I was given. Now I can also show more pictures of England and perhaps of what I actually do while I'm over here.

My first week back to work was alright, busy enough to keep me slightly fatigued by the end of each day on top of my jet lag. A friend was telling me that jet-lag was all psychological. I disagree , though, I do think one has a choice as to how much effort they put into getting on a new schedule.

Anyhow, I need to be getting to bed as tomorrow is a pretty busy day. Happy New Year to everyone and I'll make sure I get those pictures posted soon!

Jenny*

2 comments:

tmosh said...

yay for jenny getting home safe!
yay for being back in the bloggin world!
yay for jenny posting some pics!
yay for jenny!

Pyrobutterfly said...

*sings* oh we are the pirates who don't do anything!*
ROFL :P
Yours in randomness!
RG