Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Resolutions

Another new year and another time for everyone to make they're resolutions. I think I have only made a new years resolution once and that was last year. I tried to get back in shape and it lasted about 3 months before I gave up and decided it was much better to sleep in the morning than get up and run. Fortunately I've managed to keep the whole fitness routine that I started this past summer going this time. Evenings are a much more sane time for running!

Anyway while I was home this past Christmas ( which I promise I will post pictures of soon!) a discussion about resolutions started at the table and I remember my parents saying that we all make resolutions at some point or another in our Christian walk. I remember thinking it was very true and that perhaps something I should try harder at this year is actually laying my heart and life before God and asking Him is there anything I need to resolve? I think that would be much more beneficial to me than just reviewing my life once a year. Those are some thoughts toward this year so far.

Oh the wise-ness of parents! (or is it wisdom!)

No comments: