Friday, January 27, 2006

Randomness For Tanys

This post is dedicated to the lovely Tanys Mosher, a wonderful friend and sister in law

randomness

7 Things I would like to do before I die: (in no particular order)
1. Run a Marathon
2. Ride in a hot air balloon
3. Go to Venice
4. Go to Paris with Tanys
5. Make it back to Thompson for a reunion with friends
6. Get Married
7. Have children

7 Things I can't do (yet):
1. Run a Marathon
2. Ride in a hot air balloon
3. Go to Paris with Tanys
4. Have children
5. Whistle :(
6. Fly first class on an airplane
7. Cut my own hair decently

7 Things that i'm into at the moment
1. English Cadburry's chocolate (mmmm)
2. Shopping
3. Pilates
4. Indian and Thai Food
5. Smallville
6. Ebay
7. Blogging

7 Things that I'd like to get into or get into more:
1. Art
2. Doing Hair
3. Being more involved with hands on ministry - (ie volunteer in a soup kitchen etc.)
4. Being more social
5. Knitting ( I think it'd be fun to be able to make scarves and hats)
6. Playing the piano and clarinet more
7. Keeping in touch with people

7 Things I say most often:
1. holy crap (although it's not very kosher in England)
2. Oh my goodness
3. you're such a punk
4. good grief
5. "I never used to have a messy room, honest!"
6. "Hello this is Jenny Mosher with the Mustard Tree Trust"
7. hatesy! (picked up from little brother Mosher)

7 Cd's I could listen to over and over:
1. Damien Rice - O
2. U2 - Best of U2 1980 -1990
3. Reliant K -mhmm
4. Micheal Buble - Home
5. Steven Curtis Chapman - Declaration of Dependence
6. Tim Hughes - Here I Am To Worship
7. Delerious - Live And In The Can

7 Movies I watch Over and Over:
1. That Thing You Do
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Star Wars (epidsodes 4,5 and 6)
4. About A Boy
5. Frequency
6. The Fugitive
7. Never Been Kissed

This post was brought to you buy the number 7 and the letter R (because the letter R was always my favorite on sesame street)

1 comment:

tmosh said...

Cheers for Jenny's randomness!!!
We will have to work on that Paris one : )
maybe when you are back in Canada I can give you a knitting lesson or do some art while listening to U2....