Monday, September 26, 2005

Another..

Another Monday, another weekend past,
Another early morning, from the shower another cold blast,
Another high school assembly, and another this coming pm
Another collective gasp at my accent, and another again and again,
Another blog on the computer, another water in my cup
Another meeting in an hour, and another soon after I sup
Another day that is cloudy, another day that is grey
Another day to sigh and feel mundane, another day, another day, another day...yet,
Another breath full of opportunities, another day in which I can recieve a gift,
Another way to praise my Saviour, another way to show an act of love in how I live

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay encouraged. The kingdom of heaven is brought forward on the backs of His servants. Keep praying for those opportunities to show Christ.