Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Subservient Chicken

This morning as we were planning for an assembly I was flipping through a youth work magazine for some ideas and I stumbled upon an article that gave some cool websites. The Subservient Chicken website happened to be one of them and with such an interesting appeal I just had to check it out for myself. I mean the amusement coming from typing commands for a man dressed in a chicken suit and watching him perform to your every whim could last for hours! Anyway I figured that my since my research into youth resources was so successful I should share it with you all: www.subservientchicken.com Have fun!

ps - there is an actual object lesson that can be taken from this website. It could be used as a very good example of obedience and freedom. Just thought I'd let you know.

JMo out.

1 comment:

tmosh said...

k i'm not too sure i totally get the website cause i couldn't get him to do anything...funny idea tho & great example of free will